[ironic][edge] L3/DHCP-Less deployments

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:03:43 UTC 2019

Circling back to this entire discussion. Ilya Etingof is starting to
propose a revision[0] to the specification that was originally posted
in ironic-specs. Given the amount of interest, I think it would be
good for this to have higher visibility so interested parties can be
involved. While I think it would still be good to have a multiple
party discussion to try and help clarify wants/desires and hopefully
figure out next steps, I suspect most of that discussion will take
place on the specification revision.

-Julia

[0]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/672780/