[nova] Train Spec Freeze

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:47:48 UTC 2019

On 7/24/2019 5:10 PM, Eric Fried wrote:
> If you own a spec you think should be able to land [2], please:
> - Check it to make sure any comments have been addressed (even if
> there's no -1).
> - Explicitly ask for reviews, here on the mailing list and/or in IRC in
> #openstack-nova.

These two are pretty trivial changes IMO:

1. https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667894/ Add user_id to the migrations

2. https://review.opendev.org/#/c/612949/ Support delete_on_termination
in volume attach api

The author of each is in China and it's already getting late there. I've
contacted Brin directly (WeChat FTW) about the second one. If he can
confirm my comments I'll update the spec today to clean it up.

The same could be done for the first spec.

Matt