[keystone] Returning core Guang Yee

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:13:19 UTC 2019

For multiple reasons I am glad to see Guang back as Keystone core:

* Guang has been an amazing contributor over the years and it's good to
have him as core (again)
* It means Guang is contributing (has time to) to Keystone again.

It is a very welcome sign to see him back on Keystone.

Cheers,
--Morgan