[tripleo][cinder][netapp]

Tomáš Bredár tomas.bredar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:10:49 UTC 2019

Hi Alan!
Thanks for the pointers. For now I'm going with a single backend with two
NFS shares, so I'll use the tripleo templates for netapp.
For the future, could you point me to the right template / puppet-cinder
code which can create multiple nfs share files for me? Or should I create
my own puppet manifest?

Thanks again.

Tomas

pi 12. 7. 2019 o 16:11 Alan Bishop <abishop at redhat.com> napísal(a):