[Syntribos] Does anyone still use this?

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:53:43 UTC 2019

The Security SIG has recently been looking into updating several
sites/documentation and one part we discussed the last couple meetings was
the security tools listings[0].  One of the projects listed there,
Syntribos, doesn't appear to have much activity[1] outside of
zuul/python/docs maintenance and the idea of retiring the project was
mentioned.

However, there does seem to be an occasional bug-fix submitted, so we are
sending this email out to see if anyone is still utilizing Syntribos.  If
so, please either respond here, reach out to us in the #openstack-security
irc channel, or fill out the section in the Security SIG Agenda etherpad[2].

Thanks!

[0] https://security.openstack.org/#security-tool-development
[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/syntribos
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/security-agenda