[nova][ptg] Shanghai attendance

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Thu Jul 11 00:38:56 UTC 2019

Yes, that is correct, the standard access will grant you access to both the Summit and PTG and the contributor discount can be applied to that ticket.

To clarify, there is no discount for attending the last PTG. Since we have co-located the Summit and PTG, we are no longer offering a PTG attendee discount to the Summit like we have in the past.

Cheers,
Kendall