[nova][ptg] Shanghai attendance

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Jul 11 00:11:00 UTC 2019

Hey Matt,

Early bird pricing is going to end in early August - we are publishing the exact date soon. There will be a contributor discount that will include OpenStack ATCs and AUCs, but there will not be a separate PTG discount.

We will have more information in the upcoming days, but let us know if you have questions in the meantime.

Thanks!
Allison