[nova-lxd] retiring nova-lxd

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:21:48 UTC 2019

James,

I am sorry to hear this. This last year I implemented a
Proof-of-Concept using nova-lxd for the Octavia Amphora instances.
There are some rough edges, but we were successful with our tempest
tests passing[1][2].

LXD was the most straight forward path for the Octavia team to take
for a container implementation.

Thank you for the work and effort that went into nova-lxd,
Michael

[1] https://review.opendev.org/636066
[2] https://review.opendev.org/636069