[ironic][edge] L3/DHCP-Less deployments

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 15:20:45 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone!

Over the last few weeks, I've had numerous discussions with
contributors who have expressed interest in the DHCP-less deployment
method specification document[0].

It seems many parties are interested! I think the path forward at this
time is to get everyone talking about where and how they can help push
this feature forward.

If those interested could propose time windows when they are
available, I'll try to find a mutual time window where we can try to
get everyone on IRC or on a call and try to map out the next steps
together.

Sound good?

-Julia

[0]: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/ironic-specs/specs/not-implemented/L3-based-deployment.html