[Tacker] Proposing changes in Tacker core team

Dharmendra Kushwaha dharmendra.kushwaha at india.nec.com
Tue Jul 9 06:34:26 UTC 2019

Hello Team,

I am proposing below changes in Team:

I would like to propose Hiroyuki Jo  to join Tacker core team.

Hiroyuki Jo have lead multiple valuable features level activities like affinity policy, VDU-healing, and VNF reservation [1] in Rocky & Stein cycle, and made it sure to be completed timely. And currently working on VNF packages [2] and  ETSI NFV-SOL specification support [3].
Hiroyuki has a good understanding of NFV  and Tacker project, and helping team by providing sensible reviews.
I believe it is a good addition in Tacker core team, and Tacker project will benefit from this nomination.

On the other hand, I wanted to thank to Bharath Thiruveedula for his great & valuable contribution in the project. He helped a lot to make Tacker better in early days.
But now he doesn't seem to be active in project and he decided to step-down from core team. Whenever you will decide to come back to the project, I will be happy to add you in core-team.

Core-Team, Please respond with your +1/-1. If no objection, I will do these changes in next week.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/tacker-specs+owner:%22Hiroyuki+Jo+%253Chiroyuki.jo.mt%2540hco.ntt.co.jp%253E%22

[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tacker/+spec/tosca-csar-mgmt-driver

[3] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tacker/+spec/support-etsi-nfv-specs

Thanks & Regards