[masakari] how to install masakari on centos 7

Vu Tan vungoctan252 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 04:08:07 UTC 2019

Vu Tan <vungoctan252 at gmail.com>
10:30 AM (35 minutes ago)
to openstack-discuss
Sorry, I resend this email because I realized that I lacked of prefix on
this email's subject

Hi,

I would like to use Masakari and I'm having trouble finding a step by step
or other documentation to get started with. Which part should be installed
on controller, which is should be on compute, and what is the prerequisite
to install masakari, I have installed corosync and pacemaker on compute and
controller nodes, , what else do I need to do ?  step I have done so far:
- installed corosync/pacemaker
- install masakari on compute node on this github repo:
https://github.com/openstack/masakari
- add masakari in to mariadb
here is my configuration file of masakari.conf, do you mind to take a look
at it, if I have misconfigured anything?

[DEFAULT]
enabled_apis = masakari_api

# Enable to specify listening IP other than default
masakari_api_listen = controller
# Enable to specify port other than default
masakari_api_listen_port = 15868
debug = False
auth_strategy=keystone

[wsgi]
# The paste configuration file path
api_paste_config = /etc/masakari/api-paste.ini

[keystone_authtoken]
www_authenticate_uri = http://controller:5000
auth_url = http://controller:5000
auth_type = password