[PTL] update FC_SIG liaison list reminder

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Wed Jul 3 00:16:48 UTC 2019

Hey PTLs,

I'm one of your friendly First Contact SIG (FC_SIG) representatives, and
previously emailed you fine folk asking if you could take a look at the
FC_SIG liaison list[0] and update it as needed. As mentioned in the PTL
guide[1].

For those of you who have already done that thing, awesome, thanks so much.
If you haven't had a chance yet it would be fantastic if you could!

What is a FC_SIG liaison, they will be the person we contact or add to a
review when a new contributor contacts us and wants to work on your project
or we find a new patch from a new contributor and we want to make sure they
get all the love they need to get them engaged.

So what's important here is having the liaison's details, including
timezone, up to date. Also note more then 1 liaison in more then 1 timezone
would be preferred (if it can be manged), so we can connect new
contributors with someone closer to them.
If a project doesn't have a liaison then it'll default to the PTL, but we'd
still rather have the PTL in the list with timezones as that makes it
easier for us.

So talk about it in your teams.

Thanks,
Matt