[kolla][ceph] Cache OSDs didn't stay in the root=cache after ceph deployment.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 00:44:13 UTC 2019

Hi Eugen, thanks for your reply first.

I tested what you said, addeed "osd crush update on start = False" in the
pre-deploy config file (/etc/kolla/config/ceph.conf)
Then destroy & re-deploy again. Now the cache OSDs has stayed in the right
bucket after ceph deployment.
Really thanks for your advise, now everything works now.

Appreciate,
Eddie.

Eugen Block <eblock at nde.ag> 於 2019年7月1日 週一 下午8:40寫道: