[tc] The future of the "Help most needed" list

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 31 13:37:17 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-31 11:45:25 +0100 (+0100), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> I wonder if we should not reframe the list and make it less "this
> team needs help" and more "I offer peer-mentoring in this team". A
> list of contributor internships offers, rather than a call for
> corporate help in the dark.
[...]

It would be good to better understand how this differs from or
otherwise relates to the current "cohort mentoring" activities in
the community. Would we ask them to advertise cohorts in the
proposed new document, or combine efforts with other mentor
volunteers who use the new framework?

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mentoring#Cohort_Mentoring

--
Jeremy Stanley