[openstack-ansible][magnum]

Clemens clemens.hardewig at crandale.de
Tue Jan 29 19:51:53 UTC 2019

Well -

as you only sent a small potion of the log, I can still only guessing that the problem lies with your network config. As Ignazio said, the most straight way to install a K8s cluster based on the default template is to let magnum create a new network and router for you. This is achieved by leaving the private network field empty in horizon. It seems to be that your cluster has not started the basic Kubernetes services (Etcd, Kubernetes-apiserver, -controller-manager, …) sucessfully.

I don’t know how you have started your cluster (CLI or horizon) so perhaps you could share that.

Br c