[all] Is the Denver Summit save?

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jan 29 19:24:58 UTC 2019

I certainly don't have any special knowlege on this topic.

But as an American it seems to me Huawei is the only company
specifically targeted, though there may be reason for concern for
other Chinese companies.  Even in those though only very high level
executives are likely to have coause for cencern.

If you are working for Deutsch Telekom I can't imagine a problem.

If you're working for Huawei unless you have significan influnence
over corporate decision making (in which case you would be asking
corporate lawyers no a mailing list for risk assessment) I also can't
imagine a serious problem at worst they may not issue visas or delay
processing them to effectively but not "officially" deny travel.

These are just my opinions from how I'm reading public news sources so
take it for what it is

-jon