openstack-summit-Denver-2019

Najeh Nafti naftinajeh94 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:42:29 UTC 2019

Dear OpenStack Project team,

My name is Najeh Nafti. I am a master degree student from Tunisia North
Africa.
I'm currently working for a thesis project based on OpenStack, but i didn't
find the need resources that can help me to realize my project.

I would like to request your approval to attend
OpenStack-summit-Denver-2019 with your financial support. This event is a
unique opportunity for me to gain knowledge and insight I need to solve
daily challenges and to help me contribute to the overall goals of my study.

Although I understand there might be financial constraints in sending me to
this event, I believe it will be an investment that results in immediate
and longer term benefits. My objectives in attending this event are:

   -

   To increase knowledge in my discipline area.

   -

   To network with my peers from all over the world to share information,
   learn how they are solving similar problems, and collaborate to find
   innovative approaches.

OpenStack-summit-Denver-2019  would be a valuable experience for me and one
that would benefit my thesis.

Thank you for your consideration.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Najeh.