[openstack-ansible][magnum]

Clemens Hardewig clemens.hardewig at crandale.de
Tue Jan 29 11:16:38 UTC 2019

Yea, this means waiting for something... it will continue forever .... look to the last messages before this log sequence starts ...

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 29.01.2019 um 12:08 schrieb Alfredo De Luca <alfredo.deluca at gmail.com <mailto:alfredo.deluca at gmail.com> >:

thanks Clemens.
I looked at the cloud-init-output.log  on the master... and at the moment is doing the following....

++ curl --silent http://127.0.0.1:8080/healthz <http://127.0.0.1:8080/healthz>
+ sleep 5
++ curl --silent http://127.0.0.1:8080/healthz <http://127.0.0.1:8080/healthz>
+ sleep 5
++ curl --silent http://127.0.0.1:8080/healthz <http://127.0.0.1:8080/healthz>
+ sleep 5

Network ....could be but not sure where to look at