[neutron][taas] taas OVS Driver Implementation

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Mon Jan 28 19:54:27 UTC 2019

Hi Guys,

I was looking to contribute to taas to allow ovs hardware offload [1].
Do any one have some documentation of the ovs pipeline?
I see this wired behavior on local mirroring I can see that if the monitor port and the VM production port on
the same server the traffic for the monitor port is tagged with the local vlan of the port. I am not sure why it happen
because the monitor port is configured to be in access of the local vlan.
I proposed the following fix [2] and I wonder if someone can review it

[1] - https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/doc/source/admin/conig-ovs-offload.rst
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/632679/

Thanks,
Moshe