Why COA exam is being retired?

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:57:21 UTC 2019

Alexandros,

I got this question from someone else the other day and reached out to
the Foundation for answers.

The response I got was that they had been providing this to support the
community in the past but no longer felt it was necessary as other
companies in the community had started their own offerings.  So, they
were choosing to remove their COA exam given that there were now good
alternatives available.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks!

Jay