[nova][dev] stein blueprint tracking status

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 03:40:51 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I've updated our stein blueprint tracking status etherpad with all of
our approved blueprints for the cycle and notes about their current status:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-stein-blueprint-status

Feature freeze s-3 is fast approaching on March 7. Let's use this
etherpad to help us focus our work and complete as much as we can in the
next 6 weeks.

At the top, I've collected status on our cycle themes. TL;DR is that
some efforts have stalled and we probably need people to jump in and
help. Some people are already helping, and that's awesome!

Please use this etherpad as a review guide and a place to communicate
notes about blueprint status and progress, anything that will help us
all move forward on completing implementations and reviews.
Communication will be key as we try to get things done by s-3. Use the
etherpad, #openstack-nova on IRC, and the ML to ask questions, get
unstuck, and give updates.

Let me know if I've missed any blueprints and feel free to add notes
about any items that need to be moved, etc.

Cheers,
-melanie