Subject: Re: [Trove] State of the Trove service tenant deployment model

Zhang Fan zh.f at outlook.com
Wed Jan 23 06:12:19 UTC 2019

Hey all,

Glad to see someone actually having trove in production and giving feedback to the community, thanks for doing that BTW.

IIRC, back in 2017, we had a remote discussion during PTG, and we were planning to adopt octavia solution, @huntxu drafted a specs https://review.openstack.org/#/c/553679/, but as far as I know, he will not continue this work in the future.

Best Wishes.

Fan Zhang