Subject: Re: [Trove] State of the Trove service tenant deployment model

Darek Król dkrol3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:38:01 UTC 2019

Is there any documentation written down from this discussion ? I would
really like to read more about the problem and any ideas for possible
solutions.

Your recommendation abou k8s sounds interesting but I’m not sure if I
understand it fully. Would you like to have a k8s cluster for all tenants
on top of vms to handle trove instances ? And Is upgrade a different
problem than ddos attack at message bus ?

Best,
Darek