[releases] Additions to releases-core

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Mon Jan 21 11:31:32 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 10:59 -0800, Kendall Nelson wrote:
> Thanks to Sean and the rest of release management for this
> opportunity!
>
> I am excited to be apart of the team and help out :)
>
> And congrats to you too JP :) We'll celebrate at FOSDEM ;)
>
> -Kendall (diablo_rojo)

Likewise. It's a pleasure to join the team.
I look forward helping the team more, if possible onboard more people
into the wonderful life of release management.

And... Congrats to you too Kendall! FOSDEM will indeed be THE occasion
to chat about that (who said celebrate?!) around the beverage/food/game
of your choice :p

JP (evrardjp)