[all] Come and join us @ FOSDEM 2019, BXL, Belgium (Feb 2-3)

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Mon Jan 21 10:58:41 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Like the last year(s), the OpenStack community has a booth during
FOSDEM in Brussels!

Everyone is welcome to come by, and a little help by taking a shift at
our stand would be super appreciated!

I've written the event's details in an Etherpad [0].

This year is a little different, as the booth will have more topics
than usual:
- We are now welcoming distributions to talk about their way to
distribute OpenStack. You could see RDO information there, for example.
- We will have marketing material for the OpenInfrastructure pilot
projects too.

I look forward to see you there!

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)