[tc][all] Project deletion community goal for Train cycle

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Mon Jan 21 09:10:00 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 15:40 +0100, Tobias Rydberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for pushing this Adrian and that etherpad is a really
> good
> start!
>
> I'm happy to help out champion this if that is of any use and if
> it's
> chosen as one of the community goals!
>
> Cheers
>
> Tobias Rydberg
> Senior Developer
> Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg
>
> www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com
>
> INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
> ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED

Hello,

It's a pleasure to see people so thrilled about a community goal :)

I see the etherpad [0] explains an opinion on how to do things, but I
don't see many answers there, so I am not sure if there is a consensus
yet.

I think it would be great to have a larger community feedback, or at
least a API SIG feedback, analysing this pattern.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard

[0]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goal-project-deletion