[qa] dynamic credentials with the tempest swift client

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Sun Jan 20 12:00:07 UTC 2019

Pre-provisioned account is the way to use the existing cred to run the Tempest. Can you check in tempest log about the reason
of test skip? You can take ref of gate job for pre-provisioned accounts [1]

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/50/628250/3/check/tempest-full-test-account-py3

-gmann

 ---- On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 01:01:22 +0900 Udi Kalifon <ukalifon at redhat.com> wrote ----