[tc] [all] Please help verify the role of the TC

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 14:20:47 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-01-18 at 15:09 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > > Minor historical notes: the role now occupied by the TC was
> > > originally filled by a governance body known as the Project
> > > Oversight Committee which then later became the Project Policy Board
>
> Actually no, we started with an Advisory Board, an Architecture Board,
> one Technical Committee for Nova and one Technical Committee for Swift
> :) The POC was introduced early 2011.

by the way the fact that we can have these conversation openly in openstack
and proide input regardless of if we are members of the TC or not i think
is one of the strengths of the openstack comunity and governace model/process.
so i just wanted to say im glad we are having this conversation as a comunity.