[tripleo] LP bug bash

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 05:44:33 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 2:13 PM Juan Antonio Osorio Robles <
jaosorior at redhat.com> wrote:

> It has come to our attention that our Launchpad bug list has been
> growing and some bugs have gone stale. We have decided to go through the
> list weekly and triage or update bugs as needed in order to address
> this. This would be done one hour before our weekly meeting (so Tuesday
> at 13:00 UTC).

Good initiative. I also believe we should be more aggressive in our scripts
which automatically close old and stalled bugs. I ran the scripts a few
days ago if you remember, but I used the defaults. We might want to close
everything that was hasn't been "In progress" after one year, I guess. Also
a bunch of "In progress" things are actually implemented, and bugs need to
be closed.

Thanks for starting this effort. Count me in!
PS: let's do it with blueprints as well.
--
Emilien Macchi