[TripleO] Scaling TripleO for Edge Computing

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:39:25 UTC 2019

Within the TripleO Edge squad, we've been collecting ideas and looking
at other current in progress work as it relates to scaling TripleO.
The high level goal is brainstorm about how we can scale to manage
deployments that are of a order of magnitude larger than we do today
(thousands of nodes instead of hundreds).

We've been collecting these ideas in this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12tPc4NC5fo8ytGuFZ4DSZXXyzes1x3U7oYz9neaPP_o/

As always, any feedback or other ideas are welcome. It should be open
to view/comment/edit without any account required. Or, feel free to
reply on the ML.

Thanks!

--
-- James Slagle