[dev][puppet] Register PTG team attendance

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Wed Jan 16 15:53:43 UTC 2019

Dear Puppeteers,

The foundation would like all projects to report if they will be
attending the PTG
and I'm in charge of reporting that for the Puppet OpenStack project.

I'm now reaching out to hear if you are attending and would like the
Puppet OpenStack
project to have an official attendance and therefore possible
requirements of rooms etc?

I personally is not sure that I will attend the PTG even though it's
directly after the Summit
which I'm hoping to be able to attend this year.

Earlier years we haven't had any real reasons to have dedicated rooms or
events from what I know
but please let me know if you have any plans. I don't think not placing
our team as attending prevents
anybody from actually being at the PTG, I hope not atleast (maybe
somebody can shine in on that part).

I need to fill in the survey by January 20th, 2019 at 7:00 UTC so please
let me know urgently, sorry for the
short timespan, it's entirely my fault on that part.

Please get back to me if you will be attending and need to register the
Puppet OpenStack team.

Best regards
Tobias