[scientific-sig] IRC meeting Wednesday 1100 UTC: 2FA with FreeIPA, OpenInfra Days London, ISC 2019

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Jan 15 20:58:52 UTC 2019

Hi All -

We have a Scientific SIG IRC meeting coming up on Wednesday 16th at 1100 UTC in channel #openstack-meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

Full agenda and details are here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_January_16th_2019 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_January_16th_2019>

We’ve got quite a bit to cover this week.  Our headline item is a presentation on experiences configuring 2FA for OpenStack using FreeIPA.  We also have some exciting events coming up, and discussion on a possible Scientific OpenStack BoF at the International Supercomputer Conference in Frankfurt in June.

Cheers,
Stig