[tripleo] TripleO Stein milestone 2 released !

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sun Jan 13 22:45:00 UTC 2019

We just released Stein Milestone 2 for TripleO, thanks all for your work:
https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/stein-2

If your blueprint is done, please mark it as "Implemented" Or move it to
stein-3.
Bugs in progress will be moved to stein-3 automatically.
By the end of the week, I'll move them myself otherwise but please do it if
you can.

I'll provide interesting stats at the end of Stein, where we compare
numbers of fixed bugs and implemented blueprints over the cycles.

Emilien Macchi