[meta-sig][docs] new section for SIG documentation on docs.o.o

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Jan 10 23:50:11 UTC 2019

Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:02:35PM +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:
>>For the Stein release there is now a new section for SIGs on the
>>documentation home page:
>>
>>    https://docs.openstack.org/stein/
>>
>>Currently only the self-healing SIG has a link but if other SIGs
>>have links to add, it won't feel so lonely ;-)
>
>Hi Adam,
>    Silly question but how would I added the Extended Maintenance SIG
>there?

Yeah sorry, it was more silly that I didn't think to explain that :-)

>We really only have
>https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html to
>link to but you;d feel less lonely ;P

Indeed we would ;-)

You can just submit a simple change to www/stein/index.html in
openstack-manuals, and then run tox to check the render locally.
Here's the self-healing SIG addition for you to copy from:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/628054/2/www/stein/index.html