[cinder] Proposing new Core Members ...

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:00:14 UTC 2019

Team,

I would like propose two people who have been taking a more active role
in Cinder reviews as Core Team Members:

First, Rajat Dhasmana who has been active in doing reviews the last
couple of releases
(http://www.stackalytics.com/?module=cinder-group&user_id=whoami-rajat).
He has also made efforts to join our PTG and Forum sessions remotely,
has helped to stay on top of bugs and has submitted a number of fixes
recently.  I feel he would be a great addition to our team.

Also, I would like to propose Yikun Jiang as a core member.  He had big
shoes to fill, back-filling TommyLike Hu and he has stood to the
challenge.  Continuing to implement the features that TommyLike had in
progress and taking an active role as a reviewer:
(http://www.stackalytics.com/?module=cinder-group&user_id=yikunkero)

I think that both Rajat and Yikun will be welcome additions to help
replace the cores that have recently been removed.

If there is no disagreement I plan to add both people to the core
reviewer list in a week.

Thanks!

Jay Bryant

(jungleboyj)