[neutron] Bug deputy report - week 1 2019

Slawomir Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 16:44:05 UTC 2019

Hi Neutrios,

I was bug deputy last week. Below is summary of bugs reported this week:

Critical bugs:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810314  - neutron objects
base get_values() fails with KeyError - I marked it as Critical
because it cause gate failures for Tricircle project, there is patch
proposed for that https://review.openstack.org/#/c/628857/ but some
OVO expert should take a look at it,

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810518 - neutron-functional
tests failing with oslo.privsep 1.31 - set to Critical as it cause
gate failures, Ben Nemec is looking at it from oslo.privsep side. I
found that all problems are caused by tests from
neutron.tests.functional.agent.linux.test_netlink_lib.NetlinkLibTestCase
so maybe if someone familiar with this code in Neutron can take a look
at it too.

High bugs:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809238 - [l3]
`port_forwarding` cannot be set before l3 `router` in service_plugins
- I set it to High - it looks that we now require proper order of
service plugins in config file, it is in progress, LIU Yulong is
working on it. We also discussed that on last L3 sub team meeting.

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810504 -
neutron-tempest-iptables_hybrid job failing with internal server error
while listining ports - set to High as it cause gate failures from
time to time, patch proposed already:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/628492/

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810764 - XenServer cannot
enable tunneling - this is fresh bug from today, I set it to High and
it needs attention from someone familiar with Xenserver,

Other bugs:

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810025 - ovs-agent do not
clear QoS rules after restart - in progress, I set it to Medium, patch
proposed https://review.openstack.org/#/c/627779/

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810349 - agent gw ports
created on non dvr destination hosts - DVR related issue, I set it to
Medium - patch proposed: https://review.openstack.org/628071

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1810563 - adding rules to
security groups is slow - set to Medium, patch proposed
https://review.openstack.org/628691

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer