[octavia] What is our next plan about 'l3-active-active' blueprint?

Jeff Yang yjf1970231893 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:17:53 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,
    I found that you forbid import eventlet in octavia.[1]
    I guess the eventlet has a conflict with gunicorn, is that?
    But, I need to import eventlet for os-ken that used to implement bgp
 speaker.[2]
    I am studying eventlet and gunicorn deeply. Have you some suggestions
to resolve this conflict?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/462334/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/628915/

Michael Johnson <johnsomor at gmail.com> 于2019年1月5日周六 上午8:02写道: