[octavia] What is our next plan about 'l3-active-active' blueprint?

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 00:02:43 UTC 2019

Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately the team that was working on that code had stopped due
to internal reasons.

I hope to make the reference active/active blueprint a priority again
during the Train cycle. Following that I may be able to look at the L3
distributor option, but I cannot commit to that at this time.

If you are interesting in picking up that work, please let me know and
we can sync up on that status of the WIP patches, etc.

Michael