[docs] question about deprecation badges

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Fri Jan 4 23:45:30 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm currently hacking on the deprecation badges in openstack-manuals,
and there's a couple of things I don't understand.  Any chance someone
could explain why www/latest/badge.html doesn't just do:

    {% include 'templates/deprecated_badge.tmpl' %}

like all the others?

    https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/commit/961f544a4ec383d8b500afd82dda5dc333f689d1#diff-61d0adc734c25e15fa375c6acd344703

I'm also what exactly would be wrong with the included CSS path if
CSSDIR was used in www/templates/deprecated_badge.tmpl instead of
heeding this caveat:

    https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/commit/961f544a4ec383d8b500afd82dda5dc333f689d1#diff-67d1669c09d2cddc437c6d803a5d6c02R4

It would be good to fix it to use CSSDIR because currently it's
awkward to test CSS changes.

Thanks!
Adam