Per-VM CPU & RAM allocation?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Jan 4 19:45:43 UTC 2019

Hi!  If I go into the UI, I can easily see how much each VM is allocated
for RAM and CPU.  However, I've googled until I'm blue in the face, and
can't seem to see a way -- either through CLI or API -- to get that
info.  "nova limits --tenant <foo>" SEEMS like it should... except (at
least on my Juno cloud), the "used" column is either full of zeros or
dashes.  Clearly, if it's in the UI, it's possible... somehow.  But it
seemed like it might be easier to ask the list than go down the rabbit
hole of tcp captures.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Ken

P.S.  Not interested in CPU-hours/usage -- I'm just looking for how much
is actually allocated.