[heat] keystone endpoint configuration

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 00:48:57 UTC 2019

On 26/02/19 11:11 AM, Mohammed Naser wrote:
> If we can't support this model, maybe we should consider dropping the whole
> idea of admin/internal/public

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter ;)

Did we ever support that model though? We have those different endpoints
in the catalog, but whether operators could require the user to use
different URIs for the catalog itself depending on where they're calling
from is not controlled by the catalog code. I doubt we've said anything
about it either way (though we should).

- ZB