[scientific-sig] IRC meeting 1100 UTC: Edge computing and Scientific use cases

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Wed Feb 27 13:18:03 UTC 2019

Hello Bogdan,

In the context of data management in edge computing, you may be
interested by research done by the Discovery Initiative:
http://beyondtheclouds.github.io/publications.html
I am adding Adrien Lèbre to the thread, he may be able to point you to
the publications most relevant to your whitepaper draft.

Best wishes,
Pierre Riteau