[neutron][ironic] Remove deprecated option 'external_network_bridge' from neutron config

Slawomir Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 12:33:43 UTC 2019

Hi Ironic devs,

Some time ago I started removing of very old and deprecated since long time option ‚external_network_bridge’ from Neutron.
Main patch for that is in [1].
All needed work to remove that is almost done. It was blocked by Tony Breeds because Ironic is still using this option.
So I would like to ask You if You have any plans to remove usage of this option that we will be able to remove it completely?
Thx in advance for any info about that :)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/567369/

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer