[openstack-helm] Initial spec for multiple container distribution support

Pete Birley petebirley+openstack-dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:04:33 UTC 2019

Hi,

One of the items that came up in the meeting this week was to get a
spec together for supporting multiple distributions in containers
managed via OpenStack-Helm.

Currently, we ubiquitously use Ubuntu-based images, but would also
like to support both CentOS and OpenSUSE in addition.

As there's a lot to discuss here, I've created the following etherpad
to allow us to work through these issues prior to the next meeting -
at which point we should hopefully be at the point where we can start
writing a formal spec.

* https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-helm-container-distro-support

Cheers

Pete