[placement][nova] What is the plan for tracking placement blueprints post-extraction?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:25:19 UTC 2019

On 2/25/2019 5:53 AM, Chris Dent wrote:
> So, to take it back to Matt's question, my opinion is: Let's let
> existing stuff run its course to the end of the cycle, decide
> together how and when we want to implement storyboard.

FWIW I agree with this. I'm fine with no separate specs repo or core
team. I do, however, think that having some tracking tool is important
for project management to get an idea of what is approved for a release
and what is left (and what was completed). Etherpads are not kanban
boards nor are they indexed by search engines so they are fine for notes
and such but not great for long-term documentation or tracking.

Matt