[placement][nova] What is the plan for tracking placement blueprints post-extraction?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:17:07 UTC 2019

I was updating the status on some nova blueprints in launchpad today and
we have 4 placement API blueprints marked as blocked, with one actually
in progress now [1].

The issue is none of the changes are being reflected back in the
whiteboard for the blueprint in launchpad because the changes are made
in the extracted placement repo which doesn't have a launchpad project,
nor is there anything in storyboard for placement.

Right now it's a small thing, but I'm wondering what, if any, plans are
in place for tracking blueprints for the extracted placement repo. I'm
assuming the answer is storyboard but maybe it hasn't been discussed
much yet.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/alloc-candidates-in-tree

Matt