Outreachy

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Fri Feb 22 00:50:29 UTC 2019

Welcome Camila,

It's great to have you onboard :)

Was there anywhere in OpenStack you had in mind?
I'm a member of the First Contact SIG[0] are we are available to help in
anyway we can. Be it helping you get setup with your environment, in the
community and/or getting connected to any particular project inside of the
OpenStack project. That is if that hasn't already been worked out through
outreachy :)

Welcome again to the OpenStack community and if there is anything you need
just ask!

Regards,
Matt

[0] -  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/First_Contact_SIG