[Searchlight] TC vision reflection

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:27:58 UTC 2019

Hello team,

We finally finished the initial version of the vision reflection document.
Please check it out [1]. Note that this is a live document and will be
updated frequently as we move forward.

I would like to say thank Christ Dent and Julia Kreger for their initiative
at the Placement and Ironic team. I learn a lot from you guys when making
this document.

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/searchlight/latest/contributor/vision-reflection.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/630216/