Fwd: Renaissance Denver Hotel: Quiet Zone (no more train horns!) is OFFICIAL for the A line Light Rail!

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Wed Feb 20 20:12:04 UTC 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 12:52:38PM -0700, David Medberry wrote:
:Just a note from the hotel used at both Denver PTGs... There are no
:horns at the old Stapleton Renaissance now. They have probably raised
:their rates as a result. Of course, this is too late for most/all of
:us to appreciate, but sharing nonetheless.

Raised their rates! I that was one of the most expensive room I've
gotten (inluding places like NYC and Paris), and train horns were
hardly the only problem.

I did not like that place ;)
-Jon

:-dave