outreachy candidate

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:19:15 UTC 2019

Ramsha,

Welcome to the community!  A good place to start is with the contributor
guide: https://docs.openstack.org/manila/latest/contributor/index.html

We also have a lot of information about getting started in the OpenStack
Upstream Institute: https://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/  There
will be an Upstream Institute before the Denver Summit if you are able
to attend in person.
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019?gclid=CjwKCAiA767jBRBqEiwAGdAOr8USf8TDJ3Gq45BPthBDikdyaA41J0XCIOpI2Im0jsrF8h825c11DBoCMwcQAvD_BwE

Hope this information helps!

Thanks!